Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers Relating to baby adoption in Singapore:
- What is the background of the child and reasons why the child is given up by the biological parents?
- many of the child were given up due to single parent not able to financially support the child.
- What will be stated in the birth certificate of the baby?
- the name of the child given by you as adopted parents will be reflected on the birth-certificate, and with the adopted parents' details as natural parents.
- Can I adopt more than one child?
- Yes. Definitely you can, provided you satisfy the baby adoption process criteria.
- I have my own natural child, is it possible to adopt another baby?
- Yes. You can, provided you satisfy the baby adoption process criteria and relevant certifications of not able to conceive again.