- Identity Cards or travel documents;
- Official Marriage Certificate;
- Educational Certificates;
- A letter stating the circumstances leading to the application. If medical reason is given, a recent medical report on the fertility condition is needed;
- A recent letter from the employer, giving the date of employment, position held, monthly Salary and CPF contributions for the last 12 months;
- In the case of self-employed, valid business registration certificate (showing the names of all the partners or directors) from the Instant Information Service, Registry of Companies and Businesses / valid practising certificate / valid vocational licence is needed; and
- Income Tax Notices of Assessments for the last 3 years.
- HOME STUDY IS REQUIRED BY THE RELEVANT AUTHORITY
. baby adoption is a life-time commitment, it is a legal process and it is a complete fulfilling experience for both parents and the child.
. adoptive parents must be either a Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident of Singapore, Holders of Employment Pass / Dependent Pass of Singapore or any other Passes which the Family Court deems fit as residents of Singapore.
. adoptive parents must be at least 25 years of age and at least 21 years older than the child to be adopted. Both spouses must not be more than 50 years older than the child.
. non-Singapore citizens are required to obtain endorsement from your Embassy or High Commission and a Letter of Support from your country stating that there is no objection in adopting a baby from Singapore before you commence your Home Study Report.